Sunday, September 19, 2010

ranjetsam@blogspot.com - Pilot

Hi Everyone,
 
Actually there`s no one, and i am addressing to an empty crowd....but in course of time, I am sure that people will follow my blog....

Anyway most of u(though no-ones arnd) would be wondering the name ....Ranjetsam- what that means??? Well some wouldve probably known.... 

Sept 20th 2010,3 AM...which is today.... I was just browsing through one of my Gre books and As usual, i felt bored and something hit my mind, why dont i start a blog??? 

And i was thinking of a name and most of the words that hit me were`nt so appealing.... 

And this word hit me Jetsam- which wikipedia defines as something voluntarily cast into the sea (jettisoned) by the crew of a ship, usually in order to lighten it in an emergency, Well in my GRE BOOK its given as- remains of a flight crash.... 

Anyway both these words define me....a metaphor for a Renegade, a Misfit in this society....

And so the name......

So, I will be publishing journals and chronicles from my life.... Most of em wud be jejune and bromidic....But who cares

As THE WHO song goes

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all ffffffffffff-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to d-dig what we all sssssssssssssss-sssssssss-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a bbbbbbbbb-big ssssssssss-sssssss-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my gggggg-gggggg-ggggggggeneration (Talkin' 'bout my generation) 

PEACE OUT

- Ranjit


No comments:

Post a Comment